The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
December 29, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. How to Hire -- by Patty McCord
2. More Than 9,000 Recruitment Agencies Set Up This Year -- by Kristy Dorsey
3. 9 Recruiting Tips From Stacy Zapar That You Can Start Using Right Now -- by Greg Lewis
4. Nike Is Giving Its Recruitment Brand the Same Feel As Its Consumer Brand -- by Todd Raphael
6. The 20 Most Prestigious Internships For 2018 -- by Jeff Kauflin
8. The Case for Improving Work for People with Disabilities Goes Way Beyond Compliance -- by Laura Sherbin and Julia Taylor Kennedy
9. 5 Recruiting Lessons From Your Favorite Holiday Movies -- by Greg Lewis
10. Top Three Talent Acquisition Strategies of 2017 -- by Rachel Bitte
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.