The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
November 16, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for talent professionals and posted them below. The following articles cover topics ranging from how (and why) more and more startups are going virtual to how to keep bias out of the hiring process.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Amazon and Google Are Taking Over Cities. The Smartest Startups Are Going Virtual -- by Jeff Bercovici
2. The Fast-Food CEO Who Took Over Burger King When He Was 32 Explains How to Find and Develop Young Talent, and How to Rise in Your Own Career -- by Richard Feloni and Sarah Wyman
3. Want to Hire Faster? Eliminate These 3 Obstacles -- by Scott Wintrip
4. Neutral Assessment: Keeping Bias Out of The Hiring Grid -- by Abhijeet Kashyape
5. How to Help Your Employees Learn from Each Other -- by Kelly Palmer and David Blake
6. Your 3 Worst Hiring Mistakes-And How To Stop Making Them -- by Jeff Hyman
7. End Forced Arbitration for Sexual Harassment. Then Do More. -- by Terri Gerstein
8. The Value of Enabling Employee Career Plans -- by
9. It's A Hot Part-Time Job Market For Boomers And Seniors -- by Robin Ryan
10. A “No Shoes” Policy and 4 Other Unique Traditions That Make These Company Cultures Stand Out -- by Samantha McLaren
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.