The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
January 5, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. How Will Job Searching Change in 2018 and Beyond? -- by Alison Crowe
2. Hung's Tools For Recruiting: Folks To Follow On LinkedIn -- by Hung Lee
3. Five Rude And Unprofessional Things Job Applicants Do -- by Liz Ryan
4. Banks are Actively Headhunting for Workers Again, But They Want Specific Skills -- by Huileng Tan
5. Nike Is Giving Its Recruitment Brand the Same Feel As Its Consumer Brand -- by Todd Raphael
6. Five Workplace Predictions for 2018 -- by Roberta Chinsky Matuso
7. How You Promote People Can Make or Break Company Culture -- by Jessica Rohman, Chinwe Onyeagoro, and Michael C. Bush
9. Want To Stop Harassment In Your Company? Give The Head Of HR A Place In The C-Suite -- by Jocelyn Mangan
10. 5 Interview Questions To Determine Whether the Candidate Shares Your Company’s Core Values -- by Maxwell Huppert
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.