The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
January 12, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Big Changes Are Coming to Talent Acquisition in 2018. Here's What You Need to Know -- by Heather R. Huhman
2. Job-hopping Makes Millennials Better Hires -- by Nikolas Tore
4. Ten Things Every Smart Recruiter Will Be Doing In 2018 -- by Liz Ryan
5. The 3 Essential Jobs That Most Retention Programs Ignore -- by Lynn Cowart, Cile Johnson, and Beverly Kaye
6. 1 Question Every Job Interviewer Must Ask (And You Must Answer Well) -- by Jeff Hadden
8. 9 Ways IBM is Reinventing Recruiting -- by Amber Grewal
9. The Top Jobs And Skills For Getting Ahead In 2018 -- by Karsten Strauss
10. The 4 Trends Changing How You Hire in 2018 and Beyond -- by Maria Ignatova
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter