The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
January 19, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Don’t Lower Your Cost Per Hire, Raise It (This Is Not a Typo) -- by Dr. John Sullivan
2. Improving Workplace Culture, One Review at a Time -- by Lizzie Widdicombe
4. How “Payback Effect” is Costing American Businesses $500B Annually -- by Taro Fukuyama
5. How Great Employer Branding Answers the Question on Every Female Jobseeker’s Mind -- by Romy Newman
6. Australian Recruitment Consultants Are Struggling to Recruit Other Recruitment Consultants -- by Alex Carey
7. How to Conquer Champagne and Razor Blades -- by Paul Lyons
8. You Don’t Just Need One Leadership Voice — You Need Many -- by Amy Jen Su
9. 'Even Google Hates The Recruitment Industry' -- Luke Pitkin
10. The 10 Most Popular Jobs and Companies for US College Graduates -- by Samantha McLaren
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter