The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
April 20, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Generation X—not millennials—is changing the nature of work -- by Stephanie Neal and Richard Wellins
2. Leading by Example to Close the Gender Pay Gap -- by Lesley Stahl
3. SHRM Announces New Credential for Talent Acquisition Pros -- by Roy Maurer
4. Linking Talent to Value -- by Mike Barriere, Miriam Owens, and Sarah Pobereskin
5. Staffing Firm Adecco Buys General Assembly for $412.5 Million -- by Jeremy Kahn
6. Want to Hire People Who are Emotionally Intelligent? Do These Five Things -- by Dr. Travis Bradberry
8. 5 Reasons Why Good SEO Is Key to Talent Attraction -- by Bryan Adams
9. 'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler: Here's What CEOs Can Learn From the Film -- by Valentina Zarya
10. Data Reveals the Fastest-Growing Job in Retail (And It's Not Sales) -- by Sharqua Abdullah
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.