The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
April 27, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Slow Hiring Is Damaging Your Firm and Here Are 20 Reasons Why -- by Dr. John Sullivan
2. Here's the Most Disproportionately Popular Job in Every State -- by Andy Kiersz and Stephanie Asymkos
3. The Myth of Finding the "Perfect Hire" -- by Jan Tegze
4. 7 Practical Ways to Reduce Bias in Your Hiring Process -- by Rebecca Knight
5. An Advertising Executive Asked Job Candidates to Apply Via Text Message — and it Changed the Way He Thinks About Hiring -- by Sarah Jacobs
6. Four Ways To Encourage Company Culture And Engagement With Remote Workers -- by Jeff Weber
7. Retain Your Top Employees by Being a Great Leader -- by Lisa Richards
8. Hire for Attitude and Aptitude, Train for Skill -- by Oleg Vishnepolsky
9. How to Lose Your Best Employees -- by Whitney Johnson
10. 4 Ways the Government of Hawaii Modernized Its Hiring Process to Attract Tech Talent -- by Maria Ignatova
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.