The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
May 18, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. What Amazon’s Board Was Getting Wrong About Diversity and Hiring — by Stefanie K. Johnson
2. The CEO of a $700 Million Company Can Boil Down His Hiring Philosophy to a Crude-But-Catchy Phrase — by Matthew Michaels and Richard Feloni
3. Reality Check: Why #MeToo Will Not Stop Men From Hiring Women — by Lynn Stuart Parramore
4. Your Secret Weapon to Increasing Employee Engagement: Purpose — by Alexandra Douwes
5. 3 Ways Employers Can Help Grads With Their Student Debt — by Peter Marcia
6. The Progression of Office Culture From the 50s to Today — by Áine Cain
7. What Your Candidate Rejection Process Says About Your Culture —by Lauryn Sargent
8. 5 Horrific (Yet True) Cover Letter Mistakes, as Told by Recruiters — by J.T. O'Donnell
9. A Graduate Was Hired By a Global Ad Agency After Spending Hours Outside the Company Building Imitating New York's 'Fearless girl' statue — Lena Anzenhofer
10. HP Creates Diversity Hiring Video Series That Will Give You Goosebumps— by Maria Ignatova
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.