The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
January 26, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. How to Profit From the Ultra-Tight Job Market Right Now -- by Geoff Colvin
2. Roundup: 4 News-bites That Will Make You The Brainiest Recruiter in Town -- by Annalena Morris
3. Why Companies and Universities Should Forge Long-Term Collaborations -- by Kenneth R. Lutchen
4. We Can Predict the Weather, Why Not Quality of Hire -- by Lou Adler
5. Workers of the Future Will Need Skills That Are Totally Different from What They Need Today -- by Chuck Robbins
6. Want to Attract Top Talent in 2018? Read This -- by Betty Liu
7. Deloitte's Bersin Identifies Key Talent Acquisition Practices That Contribute to Organizations' High Performance
8. Amazon, Dell, and 23 More Companies That Will Let You Work from Anywhere -- by Áine Cain
9. More Evidence That Company Diversity Leads To Better Profits -- by Karsten Strauss
10. The Most In-Demand Hard and Soft Skills of 2018 -- by Greg Lewis
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter