The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
February 16, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Why Amazon Is Banning This 1 Horrible Question From All Job Interviews -- by Marcel Schwantes
2. 4 Trends That Will Shape Recruiting in 2018 -- by Roy Maurer
3. Diversity Takes Center Stage in 2018 Recruitment Goals -- by Genevieve Douglas
4. Top Hat, Shopify Rethink Recruitment Strategies for Top Sales Talent -- by
5. The Key to Hiring (and Keeping) the Best Talent -- by Dan Ruch
7. Top CEOs Reveal the Books That Changed Their Lives -- by Betty Liu
8. The Secret That Has Drastically Improved My Hiring Strategy -- by William Vanderbloemen
10. 6 of the Most Disruptive Hiring Technologies You Should Be Paying Attention To This Year -- by Samantha McLaren
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter