The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
March 16, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Upskilling Talent Acquisition: The 21st Century Recruiter -- by Amber Grewal
2. How to Use Employee Referrals Without Giving Up Workplace Diversity -- by Lydia Frank
3. These Simple Steps Will Enhance Your Recruiting -- by Lars Schmidt
4. 3 Roles for Recruiters in the AI Era -- by Othamar Gama Filho
5. Three Reasons Why Diverse Teams Outperform Homogenous Teams -- by Caterina Bulgarella
6. How Culture Changes When Your Company Grows From Startup to Scaleup -- by Brian Halligan
7. 10 Traits That Will Make You a Successful Leader, According to Google's Internal Research -- by Stav Ziv
8. 5 Common Bad Hires and How to Prevent Them -- by Roy Maurer
9. 10 Candidate Mistakes That Instantly Destroy Their Job Chances -- by John Hollon
10. These 3 Industries Have the Highest Talent Turnover Rates -- Michael Booz
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter