The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
June 1, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Why Starbucks’s Bias Training, Despite Skepticism, Is an Important Start —by Andrew Ross Sorkin
2. How We Use Data and Analytics to Make the Best Hiring Decisions — by Anne Evans
3. Driving Meaningful D&I Change: A Q&A with Sonia Cargan — by Kathy Gurchiek
4. Boomerang Employees - 3 Reasons To Rehire And 2 Reasons To Avoid Them — by David Sturt and Todd Nordstrom
5. How Companies Can Identify Racial and Gender Bias in Their Customer Service — by Alexandra C. Feldberg and Tami Kim
6. With Practice and the Right Approach, Feedback Can Be a Gift — by Gustavo Razzetti
7. What HR Must Do In Case of Bankruptcy — by Mike Smith
8. Important Questions You Should Be Asking Your Recruitment Agency —by Steve Ward
9. Is Your Career Page Accessible? — by Jennifer Carsen
10. Atlassian’s 5-Step Strategy for Recruiting Tech Talent From Around the World — by Bruce Anderson
*Photo by Michael Haslim from Unsplash
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.