The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
June 15, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Limit Long Time-to-Fill Woes with an On-Demand Hiring Model -- by Roy Mauer
2. To Retain New Hires, Make Sure You Meet with Them in Their First Week -- by Dawn Klinghoffer, Candice Young, and Xue Liu
3. Hiring Wisdom: Easy, Low Cost Ways to Improve Your Hiring -- by Mel Kleiman
4. The Most In-demand Tech Job Is the One Nobody Associates with Tech -- by Ryan Holmes
5. Recruiting's Holy Grail: Improving Both Quantity and Quality of Applicants -- by Riia O'Donnell
6. Hiring Returning Citizens Is Good for Business -- by Jamie Dimon and Arne Duncan
7. 4 Hiring Practices You Needed to Drop Yesterday (and What to Do Instead) -- by Heather R. Huhman
8. The Art of Knowing When to Hire and When to Contract -- by Miles Jennings
9. Google Can Predict Whether You'll Get Hired After 4 Interviews. Here's How -- by Michael Schneider
10. 4 Recruiting Lessons From How the Warriors Signed All-Star Kevin Durant—and Won Two More NBA Titles -- by Bruce Anderson
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.