The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
September 7, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you on a range of topics important for talent leaders.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below. The following articles focus on how to protect your employees from retaliation, how Netflix has achieved a powerful culture, books that every talent professional should read about the future of work, and more.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Comp Guide for a Small Company: Time Now to Standardize Practices -- by Margaret O'Hanlon
2. Job Applicants With Longer Commutes Less Likely to Get a Callback -- by Ryan Golden
3. Protecting Your Organization From Retaliation Claims: Learning By Example -- by Mirande Valbrune
4. Conversational Responsibility for Senior Leaders: How Conversations Can Impact Company Culture -- by Kate Rand
5. Let’s Kill Off the Old “Where Will You Be in Five Years?” Question -- by Ted Bauer
6. 6 Books on the Future of Work That Every HR Professional Should Read -- by Jonathan H. Westover
7. 3 Ways Netflix Created a Culture of High-Performing Employees -- by Ryan Jenkins
8. From Wisconsin to Texas, Here Are the States With the Fastest-Growing African-American-Led Companies -- by Zoë Henry
9. On-Demand Staffing Websites Match Needs of Employers and Workers -- by Dave Zielinski
10. How a “Foolish” Culture Became a Recruiting Powerhouse for This Finance Company -- by Samantha McClaren
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.