The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
September 14, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you on a range of topics important for talent leaders.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below. The following articles focus on how to make better comp offers to candidates, how to better work with employees who avoid conflict, why CEOs should hire more introverts, and more.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Stop Making Comp Offers Like a Car Buying Negotiation -- by Chris Stiemart
2. Why More Employers Are Helping Workers Map Their Career Paths -- by Riia O'Donnell
3. How an Accountability Partner Can Help You Recruit More Efficiently -- by John Pierce
4. The New Workforce Reality: Why Organizations Must Attract And Retain Skilled Contractors -- by Debi Wolfe
5. What If Analytics Is More of a Leadership Problem Than a Technical Problem? -- by Ted Bauer
6. Working with People Who Avoid Conflict -- by Arlene S. Hirsch
7. Why This $82 Million Startup Hires Really, Really Slowly -- by Cameron Albert-Deitch
8. 9 Reasons CEOs Should Hire Introverts, Not Extroverts -- by Geoffrey James
9. Supervisor’s Comment About Older Workers Didn’t Show Age Bias -- by Jeffrey Rhodes
10. 4 Tips for Creating a Hiring Process That’s More Accessible to Autistic Talent — and Why You Should -- by Samantha McLaren
*Photo by Luca Micheli on Unsplash
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.