The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
September 21, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you on a range of topics important for talent leaders.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below. The following articles focus on how to boost your emotional intelligence at work, why recruiters say a lie on a resume is a deal-breaker, how to transform your company's culture, and more.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Shabby Housekeeping Can Be Causing Costly Worker Problems -- by Olivia Perez
2. Half of Recruiters Say a Resume Lie Is a Deal-breaker -- by Riia O'Donnell
3. How to Increase Emotional Intelligence on Your Team -- by Michele Markey
4. Four Keys To Transform Your Organization Into A Great Place To Work -- by Stephen Childs
5. Full-Time Attendance Is Not Necessarily an Essential Job Function -- by Jeffery Rhodes
6. Viewpoint: Employee Discipline for the New Workplace -- by Randy Pennington
7. Exclusive Report: Hundreds of Female Founders Speak Out on Ambition, Politics, and #MeToo -- by Kristin Lenz and Maria Aspan
8. Top 150 Company Cultures in America of 2018 -- by Entrepreneur Staff
9. No Suits, No Resumes: Chicago Companies Go Beyond Career Fairs to Woo Next Generation of Tech Talent -- by Ally Marotti
10. 7 Recruiting and HR Leaders Give Career Advice to Their 23-Year-Old Selves -- by Jared Smith
*Photo by Trey Ratcliff
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.