The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
September 28, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you on a range of topics important for talent leaders.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below. The following articles focus on how to give seasonal hires a good candidate experience, why AI can making recruiting more human, whether or not psychometric testing works when hiring, and more.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. The Good, the Bad and the Not-So-Ugly Reality of Group Chat in the Workplace -- by Mike Hicks
2. How to Maintain a Good Candidate Experience During Seasonal Hiring -- by Riia O'Donnell
3. How AI Makes Recruiting More Human -- by Steven Jiang
4. Are Today's Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Really Moving the Needle? -- by Lucy Rivas-Enriquez
5. California Enacts New Law Responding to Federal OSHA Changes -- by Benjamin Ebbink
6. 6 Tips to Create a Compliant Unpaid Internship Program -- by Randy Pennington
7. Automation’s Relationship to Top-of-Funnel Hiring -- by Jeanette Maister
8. Are Psychometric Assessments Still Relevant in Recruitment? -- by Ryan Leary
9. What 13 Moms Wish They Knew Their First Week Back From Maternity Leave -- by Lindsay Tigar
10. LinkedIn Talent Insights Gives You the Real-Time, Accurate Talent Data You Need -- by Eric Owski
*Photo by Steven Hanna on Unsplash
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.