The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
October 5, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you on a range of topics important for talent leaders.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below. The following articles focus on how to invest in indirect talent, ways to make performance reviews less stressful, and more.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Reimagining Pay for Today’s Workforce -- by Yves Steinhauser
2. Overqualified or Over the Hill? The Pitfalls of Experience Ranges -- by Riia O'Donnell
4. Changing the HR Game: 13 Ways to Make Performance Reviews Less Stressful -- by Forbes Human Resources Council
5. Race-Bias Claim Can Proceed Under Continuing Violation Theory -- by Samantha J. Wood
6. Can Tech Tools, Incentives and Advice Inspire Health Care Shopping? -- by Greg Goth
7. Understanding Volume Hiring -- by Shelley Ingram
8. This Is the Cost of Women’s Workplace Emotional Labor -- by Gwen Moran
9. Verizon Trims Workforce in Effort to Cut $10 Billion in Costs -- by Anthony Noto
10. This Spotify Recruiter Turned a Job Offer Into a Playlist—and the Candidate Loved It -- by Samantha McClaren
*Photo by Nathan Anderson on Unsplash
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.