The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
October 12, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you on a range of topics important for talent leaders.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below. The following articles focus on ways HR teams can help companies transform digitally, why leadership is crucial to closing the gender pay gap, an examination of upcoming employment laws in California, and more.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. How AI Made a Difference for This Company’s Recruiting -- by Chris Collins
2. Your Brand Begins with Creating and Fostering a Positive Work Cultures -- by Charece Newell
3. Three HR Habits for a Smooth Digital Transformation -- by Paul Phillips
4. How to Develop a Data-Savvy HR Department -- by Nigel Guenole and Sheri L. Feinzig
5. Why Leadership Is at the Crux of Closing the Gender Pay Gap -- by Heidi Jannenga
6. California Employers: Be Prepared for These New Workplace Laws -- by Lisa Nagele-Piazza
7. These Women Entrepreneurs Faced Gender Bias from Their Own Employees -- by Pavithra Mohan
8. Study: 60 Percent of Workers Have Quit or Are Considering Quitting Right Now. Here's the Simple Reason Why -- by Marcel Schwantes
9. All 700 Employees at This Startup Work Remotely. Here's Why One of its Top Execs Says it's Given Them a Major Edge Over the Competition -- by Anthony Noto
10. How to Shape What People Say About You When You’re Not in the Room, According to This Banking Exec -- by Gregory Lewis
*Photo by Charl van Rooy on Unsplash
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.