The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
October 26, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you on a range of topics important for talent leaders.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below. The following articles focus on how to determine the best action to take when considering terminating an employee, why it's so important to adopt new technologies at the office, what employee benefits are becoming more common, and more.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. What It Takes to Build Trust On a Team -- by Burl Stamp
2. In Leadership, Relationships Matter Most -- by Frank Molinario
3. Is Employee Termination the Best Next Step? How to Determine a Course of Action -- by Grace Garcia
4. Women Are Still Not Being Offered Management Positions at Equal Rates, But There's Hope, Sheryl Sandberg Says -- by Nina Zipkin
5. Potential Job Applicants Sue Companies with Difficult Online Forms -- by Allen Smith
6. Employees Often Feel Like an Afterthought When Employers Adopt New Tech -- by Valerie Bolden-Barrett
7. Report: Uber to Launch On-demand Staffing Service -- by Valerie Bolden-Barrett
8. Get With the Program, Automate Your High-Volume Hiring Events -- by Adam Couch
9. Harvard Study of MBA Students Shows That Single Women Underestimate Their Ambition. Here's How Leaders Should Respond -- by Peter Cohan
10. These 5 Employee Benefits Are Trending – and Can Give Your Company a Competitive Edge -- by Benjamin Snyder
*Photo by Claudia Schwarz on Unsplash
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.