The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
November 2, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you on a range of topics important for talent leaders.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for talent professionals and posted them below. The following articles cover topics ranging from if unconscious bias training really works, to how to keep candidates engaged in the hiring process and tips for building a talent pipeline.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. When Companies Should Invest in Training Their Employees — and When They Shouldn’t -- by Ron Carucci
2. Does Unconscious Bias Training Really Work? -- by Janice Gassam
3. General Motors Is Leading the Charge Toward Gender Equality in the Automotive Industry -- Jaclyn Trop
4. Want to Keep Candidates Fully Engaged During the Hiring Process? Do What Teachers Do -- by Scott Wintrip
5. How to Build a Talent Pipeline to Keep Your Company Moving Forward -- by Armando Garza
6. 5 Misconceptions About People Analytics -- by Erik van Vulpen
7. We Need to Talk More About Mental Health at Work -- by Morra Aarons-Mele
9. Should We Be Asking for Pay History Data on Job Applications? -- by Ben Eubanks
10. How an Autodesk Recruiter Used Data to Reset Her Hiring Manager’s Expectations – and Make a Quick Hire -- by Bruce Anderson
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.