The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
June 22, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. MTV Founder Bob Pittman Gave This New CEO the Best Advice on Hiring 'Genius' People — and It's the Opposite of What Most Managers Do -- by Julie Bort
2. Fast Growth Means You Need to Pay Extra Attention to Culture -- by Susan Gallagher
3. New Zealand's Prime Minister Gave Birth in Office and Is Now the First World Leader on Maternity Leave -- by Sinéad Baker
4. What Can HR Actually Do to Effect Cultural Change? -- by Kathryn Moody
5. Suburban Companies Battle Tech Giants for Talent. Downtown Office Spaces Are Their Secret Weapon -- by Ally Marotti
6. 5 Uncommon (But Very Important) Signs Your Culture Is Falling Apart -- by Mandy Gilbert
7. This Is Why New Hires Leave Within the First 90 Days -- by Stephanie Vozza
8. How Gig Workers Can Get Fair Labor Terms -- by Abdullahi Muhammed
9. The Right and Wrong Way to Conduct Performance Appraisals -- by Adi Gaskell
10. This Job Description Heatmap Shows You What Candidates Really Care About (and What They Ignore) -- by Gregory Lewis
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.