The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
December 7, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for talent professionals and posted them below. The following articles cover topics ranging from how robots are taking cleaning jobs at Walmart to an assessment that will help you determine if you are a strategic recruiter, and more.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. To Retain Employees, Focus on Inclusion — Not Just Diversity -- by Karen Brown
2. Robot Mop to Clean Floors at Walmart Stores -- by Kate Gibson
3. A Google Director Who Runs a Team of 150 People Says She Doesn't Hire 'Rock Stars,' But There are 3 Qualities She Looks for Instead -- by Katie Warren
4. How to Ensure the Success of a Position Your Company Hasn’t Had Before -- by Sukhbir Sandhu and Carol T. Kulik
5. 5 Biggest Misconceptions About Remote Work Among Employers And Employees -- by Abdullahi Muhammed
6. Are You a Strategic Recruiter? A Quick Assessment Checklist -- by Dr. John Sullivan
7. We Grew a Company From 12 to 150 Employees in 4 Years. Here's What We Did Wrong -- by Tony Delmercado
8. Recruit Like a Project Manager -- by Matt Craven
9. Warren Buffett Looks for Intelligence and Initiative When Hiring People. But Without This Third Trait, 'the First Two Will Kill You' -- by Marcel Schwantes
10. Mandatory Paternity Leave: The Next Must-Have Benefit? -- by Bruce Anderson
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.