The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
January 4, 2019
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for talent professionals and posted them below. The following articles cover topics ranging from how to plan for 2019 to why you should consider removing "bachelor's degree" from your job requirements, and more.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. 7 Ways to Streamline Your Hiring Process in 2019 -- by Lindsay Tigar
2. SurveyMonkey’s CEO on Creating a Culture of Curiosity -- by Zander Lurie
3. A Former Facebook HR Exec Says Many Bosses Are too Uncomfortable to Ask People a Hugely Important Question -- by Shana Lebowitz
4. Hiring People With Disabilities Is Good Business -- by Ted Kennedy Jr.
5. What 2018 Tells Us About Hiring in 2019 -- by Ahu Yildirmaz
6. 9 Traditional Fields That Are Hiring More Remote Workers Than Ever -- by Nicol Natale
7. 19 Books to Read to Be Successful in 2019 -- by Deep Patel
8. Where The Jobs Will Be In 2019 -- by Vicky Valet
9. Why You Should Consider Removing ‘Bachelor’s Degree’ from Your Job Requirements -- by Maxwell Huppert
10. The Most In-Demand Hard and Soft Skills of 2019 -- by Greg Lewis
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.