The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
July 13, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Here's What's Most Likely to Make an Employee Want to Stay — and It's Not a High Salary or Company Cars -- by Jessica Dawid
2. Engagement Will Improve If Your Managers Are Genuinely Human -- by Cord Himelstein
3. The Rise and Fall of Uber HR Chief Liane Hornsey -- by Jessi Hempel
4. Employees Most Likely to Quit for a Higher Salary Elsewhere -- by Valerie Bolden-Barrett
5. Sears Lays Off 200 More Employees -- by Lauren Zumbach
6. This Psychological Principle Is Hurting Your Company's Reputation. Here's How to Fix It -- by Robert Glazer
7. When Hiring Executives, Top Recruiters Look For These Important Traits -- by Forbes Human Resources Council
8. I’m Every Employer’s Dream “Diversity Hire,” and It’s the Worst -- by Jori Ford
9. Why Your Next Hire Should Be a Coding School Graduate -- by John Wechsler
10. 3 Innovative Ways That Companies Are Making Their Application Process More Engaging -- by Samantha McClaren
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.