The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
July 20, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Early Facebook Investor Marc Andreessen Says One of the Biggest Mistakes That Startups Make Is Hiring an HR Leader Too Late -- by Melia Robinson
2. Look Beyond the Stereotypes When Considering Benefits -- by Chris Bruce
3. 'Speed Mentoring' Can Boost Outcomes, Yale Report Says -- by Riia O'Donnell
4. What Can HR Actually Do to Effect Cultural Change? -- by Kathryn Moody
5. The End of the Resume? Hiring Is in the Midst of a Technological Revolution with Algorithms, Chatbots -- by Alexia Elejalde-Ruiz
6. These Are the Worst Cities for Finding a Job -- by Lydia Dishman
7. 11 Essential Tips For Working Successfully With Freelancers -- by Forbes Human Resources Council
8. What to Look For When Hiring A Recruiter -- by Lars Schmidt
9. Why Marketers Are Working With HR to Take Ownership of Company Culture -- by Yoav Vilner
10. Here's Why You're Competing Against Retail Companies for Tech Talent -- by Sharqua Abdullah
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.