The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
July 27, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for staffing and corporate recruiters and posted them below.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Companies From Corporate Giants to Hot Startups Have Begun Offering Perks and Programs to Tackle Employees' Stifling Student Loans -- by Myelle Lansat
2. Turbocharge Your Recruiting With These Digital Marketing Techniques -- by Nadav Olmert
3. How Employees' Pets Could Amplify Engagement -- by Katie Clarey
4. Why Some Workers Are Seeing Unexpected Pay Raises -- by Jena McGregor
5. How This Large Multi-platform Company Figured Out Diversity -- by Alexia Elejalde-Ruiz
6. Be Flexible—the Company Won't Crumble -- by Evan Lassiter
8. Live These 5 Cultural Values to Scale Your Startup's Growth -- by Rahul Varshneya
9. Data Preparation Tools Make HR Reporting Easier -- by Roy Mauer
10. New LinkedIn Research Reveals Employees Don't Care About Cool Office Perks—Here’s What Really Matters -- by Bruce Anderson
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.