The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
May 10, 2019
If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. They cover a wide range of topics, including the evolution of talent management, top talent's interest in mobility programs, and whether it's officially time to retire the term HR.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Have We Finally Outgrown HR? — by Lars Schmidt
2. Employers Who Talk Up Gender Equity, but Silence Harassment Victims — by Emily Steel
3. The Evolution of Talent Management: Delivering Value in the 21st Century — by Amber Grewal
4. Co-Workers Keep Mixing Up People of Color in the Workplace — by Rachel Hatzipanagos
5. Are Mobility Programs the Next Big Draw for Top Talent? — by Riia O'Donnell
6. The Fastest-Growing Jobs for Male and Female Grads — by Bruce Anderson
7. Get Ready for Gen Z, Employers. First Hint: They're Not Millennials — by Lorraine Mirabella
8. Domestic Violence Is Often the Cause of Workplace Violence — by Phil La Duke
9. How Knowing Your Colleague’s Salary Could Hurt You — by Christina Le Beau
10. Work Remotely? Tulsa, Oklahoma Wants You (and Your Laptop) to Move — by David Rothman
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.