The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
May 17, 2019
If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. They cover a wide range of topics, including the changing nature of entry-level jobs, the cost of Britain's attempts to Brexit, and how to fix a toxic workplace culture.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. A Wake-Up Call for Grads: Entry-Level Jobs Aren’t So Entry Level Any More — by Lauren Weber & Chip Cutter
2. Britain’s Businesses Have Already Lost, Brexit or No Brexit — by Joe Mayes
3. The Most Anxious Generation Goes to Work — by Sue Shellenbarger
4. In China Tech, ‘996’ Means Work, Work and More Work — by Yuan Gao
5. US Firms Aim to Fight Workplace Stress Amid Rise of Employee Burnout — by Chloe Taylor
6. What To Do When Your Employee Presents a Mental Health Concern — by Bill Howatt
7. Fixing a Toxic Work Culture: Listen to Your Workforce — by Tom Relihan
8. The Way This Candidate Rejected a Job Offer Can Inspire Us All — by Bruce Anderson
9. Moms Don’t Need Fun Job Perks: They Need Child Care — by Kara Alaimo
10. ‘I Don’t Want to See Him Fail’: A Firm Takes a Chance on Ex-Inmates — by Ruth Simon
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.