The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
August 9, 2019
If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. They cover a wide range of topics, including a potential Generation X retention problem, paying off student debt to attract Millennials, and how to find those quiet, under-the-radar employees who are the bedrock of your workforce.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Finding the Quiet Employees Holding Your Company Together — by Chip Cutter
2. How to Talk to Employees About the Future of Work — by Heather Landy
3. Are Companies About to Have a Gen X Retention Problem? — by Stephanie Neal
4. Viewpoint: Cultural Differences in EU Influence Recruiting — by Jannike Huisman
5. Youth Employment Is Still Declining. How Summer Jobs Programs Can Help— by Alicia Sasser Modestino
6. The Growing Ranks of Unemployed Graduates Worry China’s Government — by The Economist
7. Want to Hire Millennials? Better Help Repay Student Debt — by Alexandre Tanzi & Shelly Hagan
8. Fired by Google, a Republican Engineer Hits Back: ‘There’s Been a Lot of Bullying’ — by Rob Copeland
9. How to Create a Diverse Talent Pipeline: 4 Tips from Shopify, PowerToFly, and Vrbo — by Samantha McLaren
10. Criminal Past Less a Predictor for Workplace Futures — by Carol Brzozowski
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.