The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
August 16, 2019
If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. They cover a wide range of topics, including the influence of Instagram (and Tinder!) on resumes, embracing millennial workers in India, and the surprising difficulties that come with employees who are too engaged with their work.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Beware of Employees Who Are Very Engaged in Their Work — by Alina Dizik
2. How to Avoid Groupthink When Hiring — by Atta Tarki
3. Why Many Employees Feel Devalued Even in Booming Job Market — by Michelle R. Smith
4. Is Canada the Next Talent Hub? — by Riia O'Donnell
5. Resumes Are Starting to Look Like Instagram — and Sometimes Even Tinder — by Chip Cutter
6. Infosys HR Chief on the Three Things Indian Offices Can Do to Prepare for Millennial Workers — by Richard Lobo
7. Three Years of Misery Inside Google, the Happiest Company in Tech — by Nitasha Tiku
8. The US Labor Shortage, Explained — by Alexia Fernández Campbell
9. Make These 3 Simple Changes to Your Job Posts to Attract More Women — by Bruce Anderson
10. Alexis Ohanian: Paternity Leave Was Crucial After the Birth of My Child, and Every Father Deserves It — by Alexis Ohanian
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.