The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
January 11, 2019
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for talent professionals and posted them below. The following articles cover topics ranging from the hiring bias that no one talks about to why economists think hiring is starting to slow.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Mayor de Blasio Aims to Make New York First U.S. City to Require Paid Vacation -- by Katie Honan
2. 6 Recruitment Trends for 2019 -- by Kevin Wheeler
3. Diversity And Inclusion New Year's Resolutions Every Company Should Have -- by Janice Gassam
4. Pressed for Tech Talent, Hiring Managers Consider Online Credentialing -- by Gary Beach
5. The Hiring Bias That Nobody Talks About -- by Jack Kelly
6. Microsoft made inclusion every employee’s responsibility. Here’s why. -- by Lindsay-Rae McIntyre
7. Why Economists Think Hiring is Starting to Slow -- by Lydia DePillis
8. How Leaders Can Get Honest, Productive Feedback -- by Jennifer Porter
9. The Risks of Candidates Climbing Back Down the Corporate Ladder -- by George Deeb
10. Michelle Obama Shares 3 Ideas to Help Companies Recruit Diverse Talent -- by Bruce Anderson
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.