The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
January 18, 2019
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for talent professionals and posted them below. The following articles cover topics ranging from what to do when a candidate rejects your job offer, to why you should be recruiting government employees during the shutdown.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. The Growing Shortage Of Job Seekers Will Be A Big Problem For Companies, But A Windfall For Employees -- by Jake Kelly
2. Rejected by a Talented Candidate? Do This -- by Scott Wintrip
3. What will happen with #MeToo in 2019? -- by Pavithra Mohan
4. Tech Giants like Facebook Have Moved Beyond Beer and Ping-Pong to the Next Office Must-Have, and Other Companies are Following Their Lead -- by Mark Abadi
5. If You Really Want to Help Government Workers … Recruit Them Away -- by Dr. John Sullivan
6. Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon Shares his Best Leadership Advice -- by Shana Lebowitz and Dakin Campbell
7. Which Employees Should You Invest in? 3 Strategies on How to Make That Choice -- by Krister Ungerboeck
8. Why Most Performance Evaluations Are Biased, and How to Fix Them -- by Lori Mackenzie, JoAnne Wehner, and Shelley Correll
9. The Top 5 Workplace Wellbeing Trends for 2019 -- by Ruth Tongue
10. Candidates are Ghosting New Employers – Here’s How You Can Avoid This at Your Company -- by Samantha McLaren
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.