The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
April 12, 2019
If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. They cover a wide range of topics, including scrapping the "two weeks' notice" policy, curiosity's role in driving your career, and how Gen Z has high expecations for fast promotions.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. The “Two Weeks’ Notice” Approach to Changing Jobs Is Bad for Companies and Employees — by Robert Glazer
2. The Secrets to Designing a Curiosity-Driven Career — by First Round Review
3. Second Year of U.K. Gender Pay Gap Reporting Indicates Little Has Changed So Far — by Lucy Meakin & Hayley Warren
4. Paid Parental Leave: Doing Well by Doing Good — by Lisen Stromberg
5. Why and How to Overhaul the Annual Performance Review — by Janet Candido
6. Although Transgender Workers Face Steep Barriers, Corporate America Wants to Hire Them — by Melissa Gomez
7. No Need for the 9-5: How PwC Successfully Built a Culture of Work Flexibility — by Samantha McLaren
8. If There's a Turning Point on Health Costs, It'll Come From Employers — by Sam Baker
9. The Office Rookies Who Ask for the World — by Sue Shellenbarger
10. American Layoffs and Firings Are at a 20-Year Low — by Alexia Fernández Campbell
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.