The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
June 21, 2019
If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. They cover a wide range of topics, including how Salesforces is addressing the gender gap, how having a protégé can make you a better manager, and more.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Pregnancy is making Bumble CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd rethink parental work policies — by Nicole Laporte
2. Salesforce is Applying an Incredibly Simple Data Strategy to Address the Gender Gap — by Allana Akhtar
3. The Secret to Making Millennials Happy at Work Isn't About Millennials —by Kristen Hadeed
5. Jeremy Corbyn's Four-Day Week Is Not Such a Bad Idea — by Ferdinando Giugliano
6. Want to Be a Better Manager? Get a Protégé -- by Sylvia Ann Hewlett
7. How ESL Training Can Benefit Non-Native Speakers and Boost Business —by Riia O'Donnell
8. Employers Help Workers Build Household-Emergency Funds — by Anne Tergesen
9. Leadership Techniques That Build Unstoppable Teams — by Alden Mills
10. 4 Tips for Writing Better Job Posts (Plus Before and After Examples) — by Samantha McLaren
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.