The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
July 26, 2019
If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. They cover a wide range of topics, including the cost of loneliness and isolation in the workplace, the welcome decline of the all-male boardroom, and two important words to remember as an interviewer: "Shut up."
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Pride Month Is Over. The Need for Safe Spaces at Work Is Not — by Misty Bell Stiers
2. Older Employees Breathe New Life Into Europe’s Labor Market — by Tom Fairless
3. All the Lonely People — by Jennifer Moss
4. All-Male Boards Are a Thing of the Past. But There Are Still Challenges Ahead — by The Lily News
5. America’s Youth Think They Can Save the World and Get Rich — by Sophie Alexander
6. When the Law Says Using Marijuana Is O.K., But the Boss Disagrees — by Dan Hyman
7. Your Meaningful Job Is a Health Hazard — by Allison Hope
8. 6 Tactics LinkedIn’s Product Team Used to Cut Its Time to Hire in Half — by Bruce Anderson
9. One of the World's Most Famous Historians Has a Crucial Piece of Advice on Interviewing: 'Shut Up!' — by Ben Gilbert
10. How Does PM Boris Johnson Score on HR? — by Daniel Cave
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.