The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
February 1, 2019
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for talent professionals and posted them below. The following articles cover topics ranging from how to create an engaging employee experience to what PwC learned from allowing flexible work for everyone.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Not Enough Companies Are Ready for Brexit, No Matter What Happens Next -- by Mark McNamee and Athanasia Kokkinogeni
2. Do These Things to Create an Engaging Employee Experience From Start to Finish -- by Rob de Luca
3. Accenture's HR Chief Shares What the Company Has Learned From Retraining Nearly 300,000 Employees -- by Richard Feloni and Matt Turner
4. What PwC Learned from Its Policy of Flexible Work for Everyone -- by Anne Donovan
5. Sexist Hiring Practices Don't Only Hurt Women. They Hurt Men, too -- by Julia Carpenter,
6. 7 Avoidable Recruiting Mistakes -- by Scott Wintrip
7. Google Says The Best Teams Have These 5 Things -- by Zack Friedman
8. Hiring Probably Slowed Sharply in January, But Not for Reasons You Might Think -- by Jeffry Bartash
9. Your Culture Is Important So Take the Time to Write It Down -- by BrettON Putter
10. LinkedIn Report: These 4 Ideas Are Shaping the Future of HR and Hiring -- by Mark Lobosco
*Photo by Raymond Chua
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.