The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
February 22, 2019
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for talent professionals and posted them below. The following articles cover topics ranging from leadership lessons learned from the infamous Fyre Festival to a successful tale of cleaning up a toxic workplace culture.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Netflix's Fyre Festival Documentary Is a Cautionary Tale of Bad Leadership -- by Jack Kelly
2. A Manifesto for Introversion in Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging -- by Glen Cathey
3. The Dalai Lama on Why Leaders Should Be Mindful, Selfless, and Compassionate -- by The Dalai Lama with Rasmus Hougaard
4. This Simple Diagram Will Help You Hire an Excellent Leadership Team -- by Heidi Zak
5. These Workplace Reporting Apps Are Finding New Ways to Root Out Bad Behavior -- by Lydia Dishman
6. Why 'What Kind of Tree Are You?' Is Actually a Good Question to Ask Your Applicants -- by Steve Farber
7. Soft Skills Needed in the Technology Sector Too -- by Cherylyn Cameron and Ryan O'Farrell
8. Traeger’s CEO on Cleaning Up a Toxic Culture -- by Jeremy Andrus
9. The Ultimate Guide for Finding Innovators — Use It to Jumpstart Corporate Growth -- by Dr. John Sullivan
10. How the FBI is Beating the Skills Gap by Recruiting “Unexpected Agents” -- by Samantha McLaren
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.