The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
March 8, 2019
If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. In honor of International Women's Day, the topics include several pieces about women in the workforce, plus why you should never lunch alone, the benefits of a four-day workweek, and more.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Women of Color Get Less Support at Work. Here’s How Managers Can Change That — by Zuhairah Washington & Laura Morgan Roberts
2. Why You Should Never Lunch Alone — by Aytekin Tank
3. New Report: Women Apply to Fewer Jobs Than Men, But Are More Likely to Get Hired — by Maria Ignatova
4. Should HR Consider a 4-Day Workweek? — by Morgan Fecto
5. Female Factor: Women Drive the Labor-Force Comeback — by Vanessa Fuhrmans
6. Baby Boomers Upend the Workforce One Last Time — by Andrew Van Dam
7. Stanford Professor: Don’t Let Artificial Intelligence Pick Your Employees — by Dylan Walsh
8. Was the Skills Gap Based On a Lie? — by Kathryn Moody
9. How Gender Stereotypes Kill a Woman’s Self-Confidence — by Dina Gerdeman
10. How the Female Co-founders of Of a Kind Strengthened Their Partnership and Learned the Value of a Good Fight
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.