The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
March 29, 2019
If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. They cover a wide range of topics, including babies in the office, an age discrimination lawsuit involving a major bank, and how asking the wrong questions could be screening out your ideal candidate.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Stop Eliminating Perfectly Good Candidates by Asking Them the Wrong Questions — by Nilofer Merchant
2. The House Just Passed a Bill To Close the Gender Pay Gap — by Ella Nilsen
3. The Benefit Workers Want Most is Less Work — by Lila MacLellan
4. Legalized Marijuana Gives Hiring Managers a Headache — by Heather Haddon
5. Uber, Lyft In Crosshairs of Gig-Work Bill That Would Make Drivers Employees — by Carolyn Said
6. Why Finding a Hobby You Love Could Save Your Career — by Aytekin Tank
7. Citigroup Sued for Age Discrimination by 56-Year-Old Banker — by Thomas Beardsworth
8. Should You Always Strive to Work at the Most ‘Prestigious’ Places? Well… — by Adam Grant
9. You Can Support Women and Ban Babies from the Office — by Suzanne Lucas
10. 5 Steps for Creating a Culture That Attracts and Welcomes Employees with Disabilities — by Bruce Anderson
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.