The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
March 22, 2019
If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. They cover a wide range of topics, including the worker shortage in the US, a top finance company's decision to relax their dress code, and a landmark Supreme Court case involving a transgender worker.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. The US Is Experiencing a Widespread Worker Shortage. Here’s Why — by Alexia Fernández Campbell
2. Meet Aimee. She’s Trans and Got Fired Because of It — by Josh Eidelson
4. HR Departments Turn to AI-Enabled Recruiting in Race for Talent — by Sara Castellanos
5. How Employers Are Fixing Health Care — by Lisa Woods, Jonathan R. Slotkin & M. Ruth Coleman
6. As AI Takes Over Jobs, Women Workers May Have the Most to Lose — by Sarah Holder
7. "All the Men are Psyched" About Goldman Sachs’ Relaxed Dress Code. For Everyone Else, It’s Complicated — by Jena McGregor & Taylor Telford
9. Three Ways Women Can Use Remote Work to Advance Their Careers — by Karen Rubin
10. #SHRMLeg: 6 Quick Tips for Hiring Applicants with Criminal Histories — by Katie Clarey
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.