The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
February 21, 2020
In this week’s list of must-read articles for talent professionals, you'll get a closer look at the difference between the five distinct generations that now make up today's workforce — and why some companies are hiring generational consultants in an attempt to make everyone happy.
Also on our least, read Gretchen Carlsona and Roxanne Petraeus' perspectives on what companies should be doing to address sexual harassment at work, learn how diversity is tied directly to profitability, and get tips on how to create a fun company culture.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Need to Keep Gen Z Workers Happy? Hire a ‘Generational Consultant’ (The New York Times)
4. Every Leader Needs to Navigate These 7 Tensions (Harvard Business Review)
5. 4 Ways Diversity Is Directly Linked to Profitability (Entrepreneur)
6. Breaking the Salary Sharing Taboo (The New York Times)
7. Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and Oprah All Use the 5-Hour Rule. Here's How It Works, and Why It's Powerful (Business Insider)
9. How to Actually Create a Fun Company Culture (Fast Company)
10. When Men Schmooze, Women Lose — How Male Bonding Tilts the Playing Field and Hurts Business (Talent Blog)
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.