The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
August 7, 2020
In this week’s list of must-read articles for talent professionals, you'll learn what having a "complexity mindset" means and how it can help HR leaders adapt and take on challenges that they have never had to face before.
Also on our list, read why diversity hiring intiatives at universities might not be all their cracked up to be (and how recruiting programs can better serve diverse candidates), learn how to lead remote teams effectively, and more.
Here are the must-read articles for this week:
1. How HR Leaders Can Adapt to Uncertain Times (Harvard Business Review)
3. 4 Ways to Effectively Manage and Lead Teams Virtually (Entrepreneur)
6. The Most Common Career Transitions for Recruiters (Talent Blog)
7. This Is The Corporate Culture That High Performers Like Best (And It’s Not What You Think) (Forbes)
10. ‘It’s Time for a Change’: Workers Idled by the Virus Try New Careers (New York Times)
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.