The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
September 25, 2020
In this week’s list of must-read articles, Michael Reddington, a certified forensic interviewer, shares the first interview question he recommends asking every candidate as well as how interviewers should structure their questions in order to get the most useful answers.
Also on our list, read why AI-based interviewing might not be as unbiased as you think, how to create an authentic employer brand, and more.
Here are the must-read articles for this week:
3. Do You Know Why Your Company Needs a Chief Diversity Officer? (Harvard Business Review)
4. A Workforce Without Women (TLNT)
5. What's the Future of Work? A Hybrid Workforce (Entrepreneur)
6. How Coca-Cola, Old Navy And Other U.S. Employers Are Encouraging Employees To Vote In The 2020 Election (Forbes)
7. This Is One of the Biggest Mistakes Companies Make When Evaluating Candidates' Soft Skills (Talent Blog)
9. High Jobless Claims Suggest Slowing in Labor Market’s Recovery (Wall Street Journal)
10. How to Create an Authentic Employer Brand (Medium)
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.