The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
March 20, 2020
As coronavirus continues to impact the global workforce, talent professionals are finding ways to adapt to an increasingly complex situation. In our list of must-read articles below, you’ll see that recruiters are finding it easier to connect with top candidates, but sealing the deal on those requisitions can be challenging. And if you’re looking for a boost during these difficult times, check out Josh Besin’s impassioned argument for putting people first and business second, plus take heed in the fact that some industries (including delivery services and online learning) are growing rapidly and eager to hire.
We’ve also got tips for creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for remote workers; an optimistic take on how difficult times can lead to innovation; and a look at how the increased use of video communication tools are shaping how we work, learn, and throw a party.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Your Employees Are More Loyal Than You Think (Harvard Business Review)
3. How Old Is Too Old to Work? (The New Yorker)
5. Morgan Stanley, Goldman Declare Global Recession Under Way (Bloomberg)
6. 4 Ways You Can Give Your Remote Workforce a Sense of Togetherness (Talent Blog)
7. Coronavirus Response: People First, Economics Second (Josh Bersin)
8. Overlooked Workers Gain Appeal in Challenging Times (Financial Times)
9. We Live in Zoom Now (The New York Times)
10. COVID-19 Will Fuel the Next Wave of Innovation (Entrepreneur)
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.