Social media plays an important role in managing that reputation, so promote and protect your employer brand online with these 5 tips:
1. Look in the mirror: Make sure what you do (and don't do) is what you'd like employees to emulate.
2. Target your messages: The more relevant your message is to a particular audience, the greater its impact will be.
3. Make your culture shine: It's never just about jobs. Focus on your people - their stories and experiences.
4. Go viral: For amplified results, find creative ways to get more people talking about your company's great culture.
5. Be visual: Bold and colorful images, graphics, charts and videos can bring your brand to life.
For more tips on crafting a social employer brand, Download the Employer Brand Playbook