Insurance companies come and go, but [CompanyX]’s unique combination of stability and growth feed us with new opportunities every day. We’re seeking an experienced insurance agent to seize these opportunities, and become the next valued member of our team. Whether you’re new to the industry or setting out on your own, you’ll discover more than a job here, but a lasting career. Our agents do more than provide insurance policies, they provide a complete experience that gives our customers peace of mind. The ideal candidate will meet the changing needs of our clients by customizing a policy that works for their lives. We expect our agents to deepen and develop their client relationships, so that you assure them of our dedication and thereby secure loyalty. As a member of our team, you’ll be able to impact the lives of thousands of American [people, businesses] nationwide.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for new insurance contracts, including automotive, casualty, health, life, and property
- Customize programs to cover client risks
- Cultivate prospective new business through cold calls, emails, referrals, and networking
- Monitor insurance claims and ensure customer satisfaction
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Self-generate sales leads from various engagement initiatives within defined territory
- Proactively contact all leads and schedule appointments to recommend appropriate insurance, quote and place coverage.
- Determine specific clients needs by researching current coverage and options, and grow and maintain business through product sales, cross-sales, referrals, your circle of influence, and renewals.
- Meet or speak with clients daily, providing information about policies, and answering questions related to coverage and premiums
- Obtain underwriting approval through completion of coverage application
- Expand professional skill sets by attending regular workshops, networking events, and professional organizations
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Licensed, and in good standing with the Department of Insurance in this state
- Prior agent or sales experience
- Knowledge of insurance plans (automobile, life, health, property, etc.)
- Strong communication, presentation, and sales skill
- Passion for helping others
- Bilingual in English, Spanish, and/or Mandarin preferred
- Flexible schedule and willingness to travel