Among other things, Lou Adler has been called the recruiter's recruiting coach. You'll find out why in this hands-on webcast filled with advice, tactics, philosophy and a bit of old-time wisdom. Whether you're placing the rank-and-file or the corporate leadership, being best at what you do is essential. In this program, designed for retained and contingency recruiters, Lou will highlight his view on what it takes to be a great recruiter.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Being Different is More Than a Mission Statement
- Define the Job, Not the Person – or Walk Away
- Establish Metrics – Deliver on What You Promise
- Own Your Process to Own the Results
- Compete on Quality, Not Price
Don’t miss out on the webinar that will help you book more business and make more placements.