Earn recertification credits by attending this webinar, which has been approved for 1 HRCI credit and 1 SHRM CP credit.
Did you know that 69% of candidates would reject a job offer from a company with a bad employer brand - even if they were unemployed?*
In this crash course, Ed Nathanson from Red Pill Talent will share his 8 low-cost tips to use your company's online persona as a recruitment power tool.
In this 45 minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why your online brand influences credibility and trust among candidates
- How to inspire employees to broadcast life at work to entice their candidate networks
- Tips for evaluating brand success, so it's not just a "vanity metric"
- Low-cost tools to support your employer brand efforts
- Ways to elevate the candidate experience to make a lasting, positive impression
Can't make the webinar? RSVP anyway. We're sending all registrants a copy of the recording and slide deck.
Red Pill Talent
Ed Nathanson is the founder of Red Pill Talent, supporting companies' growth through consulting, talent team training, and employer brand amplification. With over 23 years of experience, Ed is an industry leader, managing talent acquisition and HR at large and small global companies including Kronos, Emptoris (IBM), and Rapid7. Ed has strategized Employer Branding initiatives with companies around the world including Cisco, Bluebird Bio, Checkmarx, Sage Therapeutics and many more bringing new and bold strategies to reality.