The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide to LinkedIn: 2017 Edition
February 8, 2017
For the last three years, The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn has been the definitive guide to growing businesses and building brands on our platform. We launched it in January 2014 to answer the questions that we kept hearing marketers ask: how to advertise on LinkedIn, how to sponsor content on LinkedIn and build an effective content strategy through our platform – and just as importantly, how to build your own personal brand. It remains our most regularly downloaded piece of ‘big rock’ content, which shows that questions about how to use LinkedIn for marketing are as relevant now as they ever have been.
LinkedIn has changed a lot since 2014, though. We’ve added powerful new marketing solutions, new ways to buy ads, and new capabilities for publishing content, targeting marketing activity, and tracking the reach, engagement and ROI that you generate. In 2017, there are more ways to market on LinkedIn than ever before. We’ve updated our guide to help you make the most of them.
The 2017 edition of The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn has all of the advice that has been guiding marketing strategies for the last three years – plus a great deal more. You’ll find tips and tactics for every LinkedIn Marketing Solution, and advice from marketing influencers on all of the different roles that LinkedIn can play for your business.
Here are just some of the things you’ll find inside:
- Tips and tactics for every LinkedIn Marketing Solution: Sponsored Content, Sponsored InMail, Display Ads, Text Ads, Company Pages, Conversion Tracking and more
- Expert guidance on using targeting, testing and optimization to drive ROI
- Advice from marketing influencers on the role LinkedIn can play for your business
- How to balance organic and paid activity for maximum effectiveness
- How to publish on LinkedIn – and build both your own brand and that of your business
To make sure you’re making the most of LinkedIn in 2017, make sure you download the fully updated Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn.